Wednesday 2 March 2016

Skating on the lake

It is a new month and it is time for me to show my DT-layout for ARTastic. This month we have an inspiration piece made by Mia Taninaka. The criteria is to use wood veneer.



I used a wood veneer behind the photo that I broke into four pieces. I painted it with silver glitter acrylic paint. I also used some wood veneer arrows to highlight the photo.

Here is a close-up:


The rest of the team have made some awesome inspiration pieces. Please go here to have a look and to find out how to join the challenge.

Thanks for dropping by! Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Jättefin layout med läcker bakgrund till fotot! Jag har precis gjort min tolkning dit. Tack för din påhälsning och kommentar på min blogg!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!