Monday 4 January 2016

Summer theme at ARTastic

ARTastic's first challenge for 2016 is up and running! The inspiration painting is "Bondi scene" by Isabelle May Hunter Tweddle. The criteria is: Summer theme.

As it is in the middle of the winter here in Sweden it was fun to create a summer themed layout. It almost felt like it was summer again for a short while. :-)


I have wanted to create a blue and white layout with these patterned papers for a while and together with a little sand color it worked perfect for this challenge.
Here is my DT-layout: (The green "thing" in DD's mouth is dill. We are eating dinner at a nice fish restaurant.)



Inspiration painting:



I have used two shades of blue water color and blue ink pads. Here are two close-ups:



I hope you want to join the challenge!!

Thanks for dropping by! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!