Tuesday 5 January 2016

I'm a new DT member at Let's get sketchy!!!

Let's get sketchy just posted information about their new DT members, and I am one of them!!! I am thrilled about this as I love sketches! To be honest, I have kind of a love and hate relationship to sketches as I find it very challenging to create using them. But I need them as all my layouts otherwise tend to look the same. So for me sketches is the ultimate way to challenge myself, right now. 

I am very much looking forward to this and I will do my very best to create inspiring layouts with high quality. If you want to read the post with the announcement and find out who the rest of the new members are - go here. My first DT layout for LGS will go live on January 11.

I hope you will be back by then! And I hope you will find a lot of inspiration from LGS's sketches and the DT samples!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome Helene to DT at Let's Get Sketchy! Your layouts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome aboard, we are so glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!