Sunday 29 November 2015

Autumn colors

This layout is made for Pixels and Papers November challenge. I was inspired by the tree and the leafs on the inspiration photo. The photo I used on my layout is taken when I was out on a walk in the forest this autumn with DD and her friend, and they collected leafs. Here is my interpretation:




I used patterned papers in "autumn-leaf-colors". I also added watercolor in three different colors on the background, and stamped some leafs. Here are two close-ups:



Thanks for dropping by! Take care!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous autumn layout - love the beautiful rich colours and layered panels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your layout and your photo are stunning Helene. I love your background - thank you for sharing with us on P&P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! This is just AMAZING!!! Tok GILLAR detta Helene!!! Underbart bg arbete och härlig komposition!! Love it!! Tack för att du delar med dig hos oss på Pixels and Paper !! Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors and layering!! Thanks for playing with us at Pixels and Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is totally gorgeous! I love your colours, that background & layering of paper with photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!