Monday 18 May 2015

Your beloved cat

This month Pixels and Paper has a vintage photo (and an association to Mother’s Day) as an inspiration. I was inspired by the embroidery and wanted some stitches on my page (sewing is something that I strongly associate with my mother). I used a patterned paper with stitches (the striped paper) and I also doodled some zigzag stitches with a black pen (to the left of the photo).


 
The inspiration photo:
 

And two close-ups:


Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice day!

8 comments:

  1. love all the different papers and faux stitching. Thanks fro playing along with us this month at Pixles and paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO and beautiful photo!!!
    Hugs
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Helene, such a sweet, pretty page. Thank you so much for sharing it with us on Pixels and Paper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning page lovely elements thanks for joining us at P&P this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have really captured the vintage feel with your colours, great take on the challenge. Thanks for entering at Pixels and Paper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours and layers of different papers. The black 'stitching' really is quite effective. Such an adorable photo, too! Thank you for sharing with us at Pixels and Paper. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful page - I love that you used stitching for your inspiration, and I love the gorgeous mix of colours that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that sweet photo and your choice of colours and patterns-thanks for joining us at Pixels and Paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!