Monday 30 March 2015

“If you love my smile I will sleep with it"

I just realized I forgot to show you this layout that I made for Scrap The Girls for March. It is a sketch challenge this month and the sketch is quite far from what I usually create. So it was a challenge. But I love challenges and I really love the result.

 
 
Maybe it is hard to see, but I followed the sketch quite closely. I placed both the title and the flowers in the right place. It is just that my flowers are on patterned papers and on stamps.

The text on the layout says: “If you love my smile I will sleep with it". That’s what our daughter said one night when she was going to bed. I reached for the camera to be able to save the memory.

Here are two close-ups:



Thanks for stopping by! Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Helene,
    How long have I without visiting my favorite blogs! - This way, his collection of layouts to record moments of his daughter continue to wowing me. Your way (scrapear) is as creative and lovely. Beautiful this! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!