Sunday 7 December 2014

Christmas morning

Hi everyone! I got some news for you. From December I will run Allt Om Scrap, the Swedish challenge and inspiration blog. Working language is Swedish, but I will fix a translate buttom. And pictures speaks a transnational language. :) I hope you will stop by over here now and then, and you are welcome to take part in our challenges!

Our challenge for December is to create on the theme: sparkle and shine. Here is my layout:


I used some golden acrylic paint on the background and added some golden glitter in the wet paint. Here are some close ups:



And here is a photo of the paint and glitter before finishing the layout:


The journaling capture some fun centences that our daughter said last Christmas. It says: "How can Santa Claus afford so many Christmas gifts?" and "Mom, if you wish it as a Christmas gift from Santa Claus, you do not have to pay". (I hope you manage to understand my translision).

Thanks for stopping by! Take care!

3 comments:

  1. love the gold background effects!!! and hope I can find some time to join in on a challenge or two in 2015 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work! Love the gold glitter and paint work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Da jeg var her sisit må jeg ha glemt å trykke på "publish" da jeg hadde skrevet en kommentar, så her er en ny en I alle fall..... en utrolig herlig LO med med de flotteste jule farger gull og rødt blandet med det hvite og grå. Vakkert bilde også med DD.
    Ønsker deg et riktig så Godt Nytt År :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!