Saturday 29 November 2014

Blossom

Scrap Around The World has a gorgeous mood board for November and I manages to finish a layout just in time. When I saw all the flowers it inspired me to use photos from our garden as "patterned papers" behind the photo. (Gardening is my second hobby). Here is my interpretation:


And here is the mood board:


I chose some photos in the "right" colors and printed them on white papers as I wanted them to look like patterned papers and not like photos.

 

As usual, I worked with water colors and stamps. When I chose embellishments I chose word stickers that fit both the photos from our garden and the photo of our daughter.

Thanks for stopping by! Take care!

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is so clever - and what a stunning photo! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a great idea to use the pictures of the flowers. They are just like wonderful embellies. Thank you for playing along with SATW this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! Beautiful work!
    Thank you for joining at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she is so beautiful! Big bright eyes :) Thank you so much for joining us at SATW :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Your use of photos is amazing! Just love this! Thanks for joining us this month at SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!