Sunday 2 February 2014

Paint and ink at ARTastic


Have you seen the new challenge over at ARTastic? I always love their challenges but this one is even more cool than usual. It is a painting by Joshua Miles and the criteria are paint and ink. I loved the colours so I stuck to it. I also used a portrait photo. Here is my DT layout:

 

I used watercolours, Neo Color II (with water) and ink on my background. I had a lot of fun!
Here is a close up:



And here is the inspiration painting:
I hope you feel inspired to join the challenge! Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Helene wonderful job!
    Love your artistic interpretation, and the large journaling in the lateral makes it very important page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Helene - I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kjempestilig layout, Helene! Så fint inspirasjonsmaleri og herlig tolkning av deg!! : )
    Digger pilen på og detaljene til høyre på layouten din!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kæmpeflot layout! Du har lavet en super flot tolkning af inspirationsbilledet. Lækre farver og et fint fint billede :) :) Du er god til at bruge mange teknikker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow a great take on the inspiration photo! I love how you use paint and white space. Beautiful page and photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome I love this layout and the inpsiration piece so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sååå läcker! Gillar din tolkning av bilden. Snyggt med massor av journaling! Fantastiskt fint foto, häftigt med färgen under som framhäver!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!