Friday 6 December 2013

Merry Christmas

It's December, which means it's Christmas on all challenge blogs. Which means it's Christmas over here too. :) I am starting with my DT-layout for ARTastic. It's actually the last Christmas layout I created this year and I was quite tired of all Christmas themed scrapbooking stuff by then (even though I looove them). For that reason I decided to create this one using a lot of paint, ink and stuff and a minimum of Christmas scrapbooking stuff. (In Sweden Santa visits on the 24th of December and that's why I used that number. Well, enough talk... Here's the layout:
 
 
The challenge picture is a Wordle, and the theme is Christmas.


And here are some Close-ups:

 
 
Thanks for popping by!! Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays Helene! The time is here and I might not get another chance to say it!! :) Fun Christmas page, I loved seeing the close ups with all the media layers and stamping...always cool! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely!
    Full brightness; beautiful outcome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!