Wednesday 10 July 2013

Wearing ice cream as a lipstick

July’s challenge is up at Punky Scraps today! This month we have a mood board and a sketch to inspire you. Those who know me knows that these are not my colors… But all the yellow made me think of the sun – and here is what I ended up with:

The title of the layout is “Wearing ice cream as a lipstick”.
I also want to tell you about the summer challenge that is up at Allt Om Scrap. We have a gorgeous sketch for you. Pop over here to have a look yourself! :)
Thanks for looking!!! I hope you feel inspired and choose to join in at these challenges!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful background;LOVE this photo !
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your title!!! So cute! Love the use of yellow - awesome page once again!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!