Sunday 2 September 2012

Pony riding

This layout was made for a sketch challenge at Veckans Nya Skiss. I was very inspired by the sketch as it was different from what I’m usually doing – and that is always fun!
My original idea was to use a lot of traditional scrapbooking flowers (as for example Prima’s) but I thought it looked too cute so I doodled some flowers instead. They are colored with ProMarkers.

On the background I used Glimmer Mist flowing down the page. To reinforce the green at the top of the page I used both Pan Pastel and acrylic paint. I also splashed some acrylic paint. This is the result:
And here’s a close up:

 Thanks for looking! Have a nice weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Helene! I love all your drips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herlig, grønn og frisk LO! Stilig hvordan du har latt mist eller maling renne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muito lindo Helene!!
    Amo a tinta escorrendo sobre a página e suas flores :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Härligt kladdigt, som vanligt från dig. Underbara färger och snygg tolkning:-)Tack för ditt bidrag till oss!!
    //Marja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!