Sunday 17 June 2012

Troll party

This layout is made for June’s challenge at Kraft it up! The challenge is to use 3 different alphas, 3 pictures, 3 or more words in the title, and a masked background.
Here’s my take on it:
I have had this idea to make my own doodled flowers with ProMarkers for a while, and I thought they would go perfectly with these pictures of DD on her way to a troll party. I actually made some for my friend Zima in our kit switch for June too and you can see a totally different (and oh, so beautiful!) way to use them here on her blog :)
I continued on the doodling theme and made a frame around the pictures too. I doodled it on the background paper so you can see the masking through it. When masking the background I used acrylic paint and six different masks! The branches are made with modeling paste to make some texture before adding the green paint.
I used a seventh mask to make these letters… (The three alphas asked for is found at the top of the page).
Thanks for looking!!! I hope you enjoyed it!!! I always enjoy popping over to your blogs!!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh Wow those flowers are so gorgeous Helene!!!
    I love the doodled frame and the leaves,
    you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OWWWW!
    Que belo.
    MUITO,MUITO,MUITO.
    As fotos da sua filha linda estão incríveis.
    Beijos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this Helene. Gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at Kraft It Up. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredible! Those flowers are beautiful, bright, and cheery...and I love the leaves! Cute pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning layout!!! I love this sooo much - your flowers are super duper amazing!!! I really love them! WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Åh vilken härlig layout! Dina doodlade blommor är sååå fina! Jättefint med den doodlade ramen runt fotona oxå! Och löven är ju helt underbara!!! Och så gillar jag de olika mönstrena och färgerna som du använt - istället för mönsterpapper...!

    Önskar dig en glad midsommar!
    Kram Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much hand crafted loveliness here! Truly awesome page with a great focus on your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just love your doodled title and so fine detail..thanks for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete
  9. En kjempe kul og vakker LO, søte bilder av Troll jenta :)
    I love the colours and the doodled flowers and boarders, the maska lokka fab too
    Have a great summer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!